Sunday, May 11, 2003

Worst Britons

I think I am over it now...that is, looking for adventure with too much passion as I was doing last week...it needs to come to me. In the mean, my weekend has slipped by and all I have noticed that some interesting developments in no-so-Great Britain. The mad populous voted on their worst Britons the other night, the results were staggering I think, promoting an instant connection to the list of necromancers. The top ten worst Britons as voted on Channel 4 were:

1. Tony Blair
2. Jordan
3. Margaret Thatcher
4. Jade Goody
5. Martin Bashir
6. Gareth Gates
7. Alex Ferguson
8. 'H' from Steps
9. Gerri Halliwell
10.The Queen

...the rest of the list, top 100 Worst Britons!

I therefore, in the interests of democracy, add the list of 100 Britons to the list of necromancers, although some I think are sweet and harmless, there are others I have never even heard of in my travels...but then again there are some more nasty ones like Herr Blair and Herr (yes, Herr) Thatcher that fully deserve it...although must have come to a shock to Blair as he thinks he is North American if I am not mistaken!

No comments: