Wednesday, May 07, 2003

Necromancer GW Bush

As I set off today on my trusty steed, Gallant (that's a Ford Galant 2.0l to most of you), across the wires I heard yet another broadcast of that necromancer GW Bush. However, this morning his delivery sounded all to familiar...then it dawned on me. I had indeed heard this rhetoric before, on Star Trek, that wonderful show that transports us to other fantastical worlds. GW discourses as if he is a captain of Star ship! When I arrived in the big smoke I did a quick forage and needless to say found I am not the only Knight who this this. There is a USS G.W. Bush Fantasy Star Trek Game, I found footage of the aforementioned GW Bush on Captaining the Enterprise, amd my person favourite I found evidence that recently discovered "Star Trek" scripts reveal Saddam-busting strategies. Is GW from another world, or just colonising all we know? I must seek this necromancer out...

No comments: